- Search Homes
- Featured Properties
- Your Home's Value
- Buyer Resources
- Seller Resources
- About the Area
- About Me
- Contact Me
- Essay Contests
- FIVE STAR Agent
Getting to Know Dhomeagent
Check out my blog at:
• Committed to Providing Quality Customer Service
• Expert in residential marketing and promotion
• Certified new home sales specialist
• Top 100 in northwest region
• Multi-million dollar producer
• Recipient of The Quality Service Award
• 2011 Keller Williams Cultural Ambassador
• FIVE STAR Real Estate Agent for 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
• Knowledgeable in all aspects of Real Estate sales
• Member of the National Association of Realtors
2014 ESSAY CONTEST...
Back-to-School 2014 Essay Contest: “If you were a teacher, how would your class be different?”
For example, would you give more or less homework? Would there be more time for reading, writing or other activities?
Submission Deadline: Tuesday, October 21st, 2014, at 5 pm (PST).
You’re Invited to the 15th Annual Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt!
All ages are welcome. Come prepared to collect your Easter goodies, take your photo with the Easter bunny, play games, and win prizes!
WHEN: Saturday, April 19th (Rain or shine)
WHERE: Reedville Creek Park at 11 am
(Cornelius Pass Rd & Frances St)
Cooper Mountain Elementary at 2 pm
Please bring donations of canned goods for the local homeless shelter.
2013 ESSAY CONTEST Winners...
Special thanks to everyone who participated in this year's contest. There were so many
well-written articles that it was difficult to choose a winner. Here are this year's winners.
Back-to-School 2013 Essay Contest: “What is the best way to study?”
What is the best way to study? Do you study individually or in a group? Explain why this is the best way to earn good grades in class.
|Licensed in Oregon|
© 2000-2014 Keller Williams ® Realty. - a real estate franchise company.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Properties subject to prior sale or rental. Each brokerage is independently owned and operated.